|PayU Money Wallet is now accepted at Suranas Jewelove online|
PayU Money Wallet is offering a cash back of upto Rs. 50 on every transaction that is done through their payment gateway.
The terms & conditions for the offer by PayU Money Wallet are as follows :
- This Offer can be availed only when payments are made by the Buyer through the PayUMoney payment option on the payment page of the Seller’s website. To avail the Offer, Buyers shall be required to register themselves on PayUMoney.
- The Buyer will receive a cash-back for all payments made through PayUMoney. The cash-back will be credited back to the Buyer’s PayUMoney Wallet, which may then be used for paying for goods or services provided by PayUMoney’s Seller partners.
- The maximum cash-back per transaction will not exceed Rs. 50/-.
- The cash-back amount credited to the Buyer’s PayUMoney Wallet shall be valid for a period of one year.
- PayU shall not be liable for any hacking or unauthorized use of the Buyer’s PayUMoney Wallet and it shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer to ensure privacy and confidentiality of Buyer’s PayUMoney account details.
- The Offer can be availed multiple times.
- In event the Buyer initiates a refund in respect of a transaction, the amount of cash-back credited to the Buyer’s PayUMoney Wallet shall be debited. In event of initiation of a refund, where the balance credited to the Buyer’s PayUMoney Wallet as cash-back has been utilized by the Buyer towards purchase of goods/services, the Buyer’s PayUMoney Wallet shall be debited by the amount of cash-back and in case the PayUMoney Wallet has zero balance, the PayUMoney Wallet shall show a negative balance equaling the amount of cash-back. Where the cash-back is utilized towards a new transaction and a refund is initiated with respect to such new transaction, the cash-back from the original transaction shall be credited back to the PayUMoney Wallet while the cash-back from the new transaction shall be debited from the PayUMoney Wallet.
- PayUMoney reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion, modify/change or alter this Offer. PayUMoney also reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this Offer and to discontinue this Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- PayUMoney reserves the right to disqualify any Buyer from the benefits of this Offer, in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
- In case of any disputes, PayUMoney’s decision will be final.
- In addition to the above, this Offer is also subject to PayUMoney general terms & conditions available on www.payumoney.com.
- Terms & conditions of the respective PayUMoney Seller partner shall also apply.