|Emma Stone, Natalie Portman, Drew Barrymore, Lily Collins & Kristen Bell donned platinum jewellery at the Golden Globe 2017|
Glamorous statement earrings and bold rings were the top jewellery trends stars walked the red carpet to celebrate their biggest achievement for the year! and they celebrated it in style, with Platinum!
- Emma Stone (The Amazing Spider-Man fame actress) wore a platinum necklace circa 1909, earrings with diamonds set in platinum & three-row diamond rings set in platinum.
- Natalie Portman (Star Wars Prequels fame) wore fringe earrings with diamonds, set in platinum, an archival platinum bracelet with diamonds & a platinum ring set with yellow & white diamonds.
- Drew Barrymore (50 First Dates fame) wore a host of platinum jewellery to the event :
- Diamond Drop Earrings set in Platinum
- Sparkling cluster diamond platinum ring
- Emerald-cut diamond platinum ring
- Round Brilliant cut & Emerald-cut diamond ring set in platinum
- A few more diamond & platinum rings with a touch of pearls.
- Lily Collins donned a pair of Vintage 1967 earrings crafted in platinum, set with diamonds & 3 diamond rings set in platinum.
- Kristen Bell (Forgetting Sarah Marshall fame) wore over 115 carats of diamonds set in platinum earrings, bracelets, bands & rings!
Celebrities sure love platinum when it comes to their jewellery style, what about you?